All right it’s that time again. Here’s the rumor mill for this one:
- 4.7 inch iPhone
- 5.5 inch iPhone
- 4 inch iPhone (this isn’t really a rumor, but more of an observation. The 5C will move down to the “free” position)
- Side-note: This means that the 30-pin connector is finally retired on iPhones. (It would be retired completely if it weren’t for the iPod Classic)
- Unveiling of the iWatch (expected to ship next year)
- Mobile payments via Passbook.
- NFC on the new iPhones to go with mobile payments. (I’ll go out on a limb and bet that if one phone has NFC all 3 models will.)
Here are a couple of things we still don’t know:
- What will the camera resolution be?
- What will the screen resolution be?
- How much will the 5.5 inch model cost?
- Anything about the iWatch…
In less than 24 hours we’ll know which rumors were true, and which were bogus.